A story most can relate to....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rollinfatty, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Dont you hate when people think they can short your buds without notice? I hate that shit and whenever it happens to me, i instantly delete the dealers name out of my phone.

It happened last night.

I called up this dude that ive only bought from once. The first time, he weighed out the 8th and it included a 3.3 gram nug (reason why i called him the second time)

I've heard from various people that this guy is sketchy and always tries some shit, but after the first time, he didnt seem so bad.

We meet up and i step out of the car. A black dude hands me the bag right out the window (knew something was up from this move...never do you hand shit out the window at a gas station)...i pretended to find my money in my pockets and then just say "ill get in the car".
    I then examine the bag.

Fat nug, but looks a little short.

"You got your scale?" i ask the dealer.

holding the bag that i saw the scale in the night before , he says "no, not on me"

AND OHHH MAN, you shouldve saw the look when i pulled out my scale..it was like a bomb had been dropped...

the bud weighed out to 6.5

I know your thinking "only half gram off, wtf"...but these dudes always had their scales and shit and it would have been a mighty coincidence if "accidently" pulls out 6.5...sounds liek they said, "ill take a half gram out...he'll never know"

Well i asked the dude for a little more bud and he pulls out .6...good shit. got my 7.1g quarter for 80.

After i got out of the car, i erased his name from the phonebook and hit my new bong...19.5 inches with perculator and ice notches.

2. hahahahah fuckersd...thats th shit right there man...wait let me wiegh it out..HAHAHAHA fuck that *****..way to go rollin..hahah i love it

3. Way to pull out a scale on them man. I would love to see their faces. haha. That doess't really happen to me tho. I usually get mine from a good friend. He gave me 2 oz. for $15 the other day.

4. The main reason I drop a dealer who does that is because thats the kind of person who'd narc to get out of trouble, if hes not even honest enough to give you what you pay for.

5. Good one man....would loved to have seen his face.

6. ooh man, i love doing that.

the situation with me.

"hey man, you got a scale on you"

"naw man, didn't bring it, but it's straight. i'm not like that"
    (keep in mind i'm buying 2 ounces of mids for 400)

"that's cool, i've got mine"

weigh out the 2 ounces(they are in seperate bags) and they each weigh to 21g.

so it was a half ounce short all together.

so i just look at him.

he says, "that's how my dealer gave them to me"

he just got off the phone after stalling for a fucking hour and said he was weighing the bags out at his house and was on his way over.

fucking shady dealers, trying to fuck customers.

i have never called that stupid bitch since that night.

he also said he could get purps for 450-500/ounce.

i laughed in his face and told him to get out of my car.

7. haha good shit. people should learn to be straight or else they will rip off the wrong person one day.

8. Yeah I fucking hate dealers who'll short you on a bag.

My dealer is a real good guy. He'll drive you to the bank, buy you smokes whatever you need. Always hooks me up fat too! :D