Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a story and question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by treyn, Jun 27, 2009.

1. hey everyone. i have a question about marijuana. when i was 14, i first tried it with some friends at their house. we smoked out of a homemade bong, probably a little more then a gram between the 4 of us, then we got some more and smoked it, because i said i didnt feel anything.

after we smoked it all, i still hadnt felt anything. we left the house, got on our bikes and started riding down this creek. about 10 minutes of riding all the sudden it just hits me, and while coasting on my bike, i start staring at the ground, and slowly begin leaning twords a thorn bush, and fall extreamly hard. but i got up and didnt feel anything haha, it freaked the shit out of me. i told my friends i was feeling like in a dream, very disconnected. and i was so convinced nothing was real. but then they just told me, i was high. i had forgotten all about smoking haha. but still i hated the feeling, the whole night i was pretty nervous and anxious.

anyways the next morning i woke up and still dint feel exactly right. felt detached from everything. long story short i have depersonalization, i guess the marijuana really gave me an anxiety attack, and lead to having a bad anxiety disorder.

just a few days ago, i smoked some shake with my friends, just a tiny bit, no way near how much i smoked my first time. and i didnt feel the whole dreamy thing. i felt just really happy. i loved the feeling. the next day i smoked again, just about the same amount, felt happy again. the next day i dint even smoke and i still felt happy. i suppose i was just not smoking as much. but the next day i smoked a blunt with my friends, and i guess i was so comfortable with the happy high, i smoked alot more then usual, the same thing happend the first time, i felt like i was in a dream. but i had it under control, since i knew what to expect. i havent smoked since then, just wondering on everyones opinion.

do you think if i smoke a tiny bit each time ill eventualy build a resistence?

2. can you rephrase the question?
    I'll be happy to answer it, I just cant understand it sorry.

Edit: yes it will. IMO

the dreamy feeling for me is positive, I guess it varies from people.

3. so it doesnt go away? and also what strain do you think involves less of the dreamy body high feeling? thanks

4. 1. I'm pretty sure you gave yourself the anxiety attack, probably because you had never been high and didn't know how to deal with it. Understandable

2. Agrees with number one.

3. Eventually, but it will take a while at the rate you are smoking, i'd say a 6 months to a year and you will probably have a tolerance.

5. Yes, the tolerance will cause your highs to be less intense. That's why those of us who have been smoking for a while take tolerance breaks. It lowers your natural resistance to THC, and makes your highs better all over again. Any sativa strain will give you a rushing mental high, Indicas give you that burnt out feeling, and make you want to lay down.

6. I meant it will go eventually, sorry.

sativa has less dreamy feeling but you probably confused the term strain.

7. alright thanks guys