Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A story and a Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Angel_Dust, Oct 12, 2008.

1. So this weekend I went to my friends brother-in law's house with him. This guy is a big pot head he smokes right after his high dies just to get high again.Anyway he asks us if we want to get high so we do. He pulls a bag out with a little more than half of it full of pretty pretty mary, he tells me that it's regs and that he got all of that for $20 bucks from his dealer.....he breaks it up, and pulls out his bong(green color, it strats going straight from th bottom then makes a tilt. We take a couple of hits till the bowls gone he fills it again then we play "mexican sweat"(A game where each person takes a hit, holds it in and passes it(bong,blunt,joint,pipe, etc.) around and see's how many hits they can take i took about 2 they took about three, so he puts all the stuff away and i just start trippin balls like nothin i've ever been through,I felt really tired too, it felt like i hadn't slept or eaten in weeks. i had to sit down cuz i felt like i was going to fly away.:smoke:...they start playin halo three and im sittin in the chair for about five minutes then it felt like something pulled me to the ground, but no one pulled me i just fell and i laid there for about 10 min before i looked at the screen all they colors on the screen looked more vivid(remember there still playing halo 3) i saw all these big satelites in the backround i looked into the sky it was blue with clouds but when you looked at the groung it looked like the sun was setting it was a nice orange color everywhere, i got(i took me forever) and i through something in the trash. they have one of those trash cans where u push thew bottom and it opens like a mouth well whenever i did that i start visualizing the trash can as pac-man,\. my friend was in the kitchen eaten pizza cold(he was super high too) so i eat some and it taste like the best pizza i';ve ever eaten,(being high made all the flavors taste even better even though it was frozen. I've never been this high before so i say why not go through my ipod and see how i react to music.......After searching through rap rock/metal and techno/rave i foung that techno and rave worked the best. If you never heard the song "Better Off Alone" by Dj Alice you need too i listen too that song 2 hours straight while high and i wanted to cry.\, i was happy,mad, and sad all at the same time while listening to it. I turned it up loud and feel asleep to it.

We woke up in the morning then he(freinds brother in-law) yells out" who wants to getb high?!!!!, so we get high again and about 5 minutes after were done i burped and smoke came out of my mouth. idk how the smoke stayed in there that long but they though it was funny.

ANYWAYS the question here is< has anyone ever felt like this while high(Weightlessness,sleepy, hungry , headache, eye's feel like there goin to roll back out of your head, seeing vivid colors, haloseinating, and of course red eyes), Im new to smokeing i've smoked like 13 times now but i've never been high like that, and , Does smokeing out of a bong make you higher than smoeking out of a pipe/ paper?

Anyways thx for reading

2. Most people have to pay for hallucinatins, so if u got that from weed, u are good. Sounds like great weed you smoked.

Welcome to the brotherhood, fellow stoner.

3. I think I hallucinated once. Sitting at a lake and saw a naked lady across the lake, wasn't like a hot naked lady it was creepy. My two other friends saw it though.

But no I don't really get that feeling.

I get hungry and red eyes but not like something is pulling me down, hallucinating or vivid colors.

4. Oh I'm constantly getting a surging or pulling feeling while high. It feels like my muscles are rippling like water. So cool >:D

Open eyed hallucinations... welllll... there was this one time I thought my chicken sandwich was talking to me, but y'know. LOL Closed eye visuals tho, all the time. Swirling colors, merging, things coming from the darkness. Sometimes pictures, but not often.

Just sit back, relax and listen to that techno music. :D

5. Definitely love techno music. I'll lay down, and I'll start to move my body with the music, and it's like a sensual bond between me and the song for what seems like 20 minutes each song...
    It's one of the most intensely relaxing feelings in the world.

6. Thats why it's called being high :D

Welcome to the darkside brotha.