Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Stoners Shitty Day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tobias_Express, Sep 15, 2008.

1. whats up everyone, still new here but I have just got to share with you guys my shitty day so far. Thank God for bud or I'd just be in the worst mood right now.

It all started last night when I went across town to go visit my parents and stay the weekend with my little bro and try to spend some time with him and do the whole "big brother to the rescue to little bros self esteem issues" thing. Guess he's getting teased in school, whatev. The day after I get there our dog which I haven't seen in like 2 years, comes into the guest room and knocks my new grasscity bong over, breaking it.

So pissed. So I was like ok, whatev, I had already waked and baked, so I'll goto the store and just get some papers. So I am driving down the road, 45MPH zone, going like 43, *SIRENS*. So I was like wtf is going on and pulled over. Cop comes up and asks me if I knew what the speed limit was, and I told him, 45. He said it just changed to 25 due to construction crews setting up to work. I told him I was sorry that I was un-aware of the changes and I will take notice of the new speed limit and obey by it (totally bs'ing him) and out of no where he asks if I am high. idk why he asked, my eyes were probably insanely red though. And I told him no, I didn't do that. Then he asks if I have any drugs on me and I replied that I choose not to answer any of his questions without a lawyer present. so he laughs (wtf?), writes me a warning (thank God), and sends me on my way.

By this time I am really baked and am just like whatev. So I get to the gas station, go inside, and buy my papers. The dude behind the counter gives me my change and says have a nice day. My stoner ass answers by saying "yea, have it your way" (Burger King Slogan), again idk, and I embarassed the hell out of myself infront of about 8 people in line, whatev though.

Ok, so on my way home, pass the same cop, doing 25MPH this time, he gives me a thumbs up (weird ass cop) and I get to the next stop sign. now its 45MPH. So I decide to take off from the stop sign and run through the gears, knowing there are no places for cops to hide. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, around 65MPH I blow a tire, sadly tires for my car are about $250 a piece. Luckily I was less than a half mile from the house and now its sitting in my parents driveway and I have to call out of work for tomorrow. ugh. So now I'm sittin here puffin on some Sour D not giving a fuck. oh and if anything sounds weird its cuz of the Sour D, I have never written and smoked before. word.

2. that sucks bro

i have never had a run in with the cops while high before, only parents. i cant imagine how freaked out i would be if i was carrying and a cop asked me if i was high. *shivers*

3. Haha, wow, sounds like a really sucky day. But at least you got a cool cop who's mission wasn't to totally screw you over in every way possible.

4. ur story is making me crack up lol

5. Hey man, we all have those days...Shit happens

I'm been having a bad summer basically.
    Wreck my car, parents find pipes, I am asked to move out (But I wasn't kicked out...my parents were giving my insane stipulations if I stayed), Now money is tight, I rarely have bud anymore, my girlfriend can only see me on the weekends because of her schedule, my job pays enough per/hr but I never get many hours (I worked 10 hours last week), I still don't have a set of wheels, my glass bat broke today, I haven't seen either of my bongs in at least two weeks cause they are on loan to freinds (No biggie, they say they are doing lovely), My buddy blew me off friday night after saying we'd hang, my girl can't see me today cause her parents are being douches and her dad (The title holder of her car) refuses to let her use it today, and I tried making some brownies today (Not special brownies, I just had a choco craving) and I spilled water on myself, forgot to grease the pan so I had to take all the mix out of the pan, and I forgot to preheat the oven so I gotta wait until I can put the brownies in. On top of that it's raining. Not a cool rain, but the cold, depressing, case of the dulls kinda rain.

Trust me man...I know how ya feel, and just to letcha know...you're not alone O.O

6. damn, I'm gonna smoke one for you. It sucks. and I forgot to mention. my dad is totally cool with weed and my mom is like whatev with it. but my dad and I smoke sometimes. Well I go out to the garage today just to stay away from my mom and start smoking and I got a bad hit off too much paper so I spit on the ground outside the back garage door. well 5 minutes later I am baked and the neighbors beach ball blew over our wall, so i walk out there and throw it back over, walk back towards the garage and walk barefooted right into my pile of spit. i felt sooo stupid. oh well, tomorrow will be a better day hopefully.

7. Damn man thats lame....and dont worry about your story being weird because your high....it makes a hell of a lot more sense than some of the stuff I've read in these forums.

8. Its not fun... Try being pulled out of the car, and being told if you have weed and its found, your going to jail... but if you tell them where it is, you wont be arrested.(and yes he had probable cause) NOT FUN.

Im sorry you had a bad day... but just remember, it could always get worse!