A Stoner!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Panhead, Apr 4, 2001.

1. A stoner walks into an appliance store and asks the owner, "How much for that TV set in the window?"
    The owner looks at the TV set, then looks at the stoner, and says, "I don't sell stuff to potheads." So the
    stoner tells the owner that he'll quit toking and will come back the next week to buy the TV. A week later,
    the stoner comes back and says, "I quit smoking pot. Now, how much for that TV set in the window?"
    And the owner says, "I told you I don't sell to potheads!" So the stoner leaves again. He comes back a
    week later and says, "How much for that TV?" The owner says, "I'm not going to tell you again, I don't
    sell to potheads!!!" The stoner looks back at the owner and says, "How can you tell I'm a pothead?" The owner looks back and says, "Because that's a microwave." :rolleyes:

2. Heh heh heh. Poor poor pothead.

3. haha good one

4. variation of a blonde joke
    lol

5. but still very funny...i think ill use that somewhere

6. thats something i would do :p

7. Nice:) gotta tell that to all my friends

8. This made me laugh!!

9. Hm you'd think a stoner would know the difference between a tv and the thing used to cook munchie microwave burritos

10. This is an oldie! But petty funny.

11. Lol, if you think about it, it kinda is a tv, because youre staring at it while your food is cooking, and it entertains you in some way

12. Good stuff

13. A True (Conscious) Stoner wouldn't waste money on a TV.
    http://www.eruptingmind.com/effects-of-tv-on-brain/
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql7cDR0uha8]Terence McKenna: Television Is A Drug[/ame]

14. Just stopping in to say....

Back again! 6 years later

15. Hahhahaha that's pretty good! 

16. #17 JessieR23, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    Superskunk64 Omg that's a good way to think of it...

17. Dude that must be so weird to see your own post from 6 years ago