a stoner city?

Discussion in 'General' started by rhino31, Nov 29, 2012.

1. #1 rhino31, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012
    If all us stoners got together and built a city just for stoners, would you go? What would you name it? What all goes in there? Give me your ideas!!

2. hell. fucking. no

if the government were to build a city for stoners and say "heyy! go wild!" i'd take that as a warning to stay the fuck away

3. Well say the government didn't build it, what if we all stoners got together and built it?

4. I would want to be the equivalent of batman in this stoner city, to fight crime and shit.

5. What if the stoners didnt build, but they just supplied the itchy basers with their drug of choice in exchange for them building it?

Yeah it might come out looking like chernobyl, but hey, it's stoner city

6. it depends what kind of stoners live there. and op just so you know there's a shit ton of stoner cities already, especially in cali (Humboldt county being overrun with stoners)

the thing about most stoners is they never take responsibility for their own shit, always blaming other people. or they steal or cheat one another. that being said, i'd probably never move to a stoner city, i like variety in people. but i would definitely visit from time to time :smoking:

7. You really think that about stonerz man

8. california .. super cool to the homeless

9. We tried this with an Island thread... The mods came threw with the ban hammer.

10. Stonetown haha kmk

11. isnt boulder and lots of colorado cities already like this?

also some cali cities?

12. Id own a Hash Bar with only High End Concentrate pieces :smoking:

13. I thought it was supposed to be an island?

14. Do we have to do this every day now?

15. I'd name it GrassCity.Com

16. Shhh, we aren't allowed to criticize any of the mods or their decisions, ever.

17. Did I critisize? Nope.

18. Why did they ban?

19. Currency will be in bud form and there will be tons of museums and cool architecture.