Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A sticky situation.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by liltoker, Mar 13, 2009.

1. I am a bit hesitant posting this question up here, but I figured it was worth a try.

Lately, I have been in the situation where a prof of mine has approached me about possibly smoking/hook ups with weed. Right off the bat this sounds like a bat situation, but there are no words that can adequately describe how weird and crazy this teacher is. First off, he is fairly young philosophy professor with a PHD (which explains a lot). His lectures are pretty nuts and likes to include stories of his acid trips. Also, he has shown me a stack of drawing he done on acid. On the other hand, his approach to smoking weed is a bit weird and today he half jokingly offered our class to come over to his house to smoke some "tobacco" with him.

My question is, If you guys were approached by a professor in college to smoke/possibly purchase weed through you, would be comfortable meeting up with him/her? How would you approach the situation?

I was thinking of at least trying to get to know my prof on a more friends like basis, through like coffee or lunch just so I won't have to feel like there are any risks taken.

:wave:

2. Well, he sounds chill with talking about acid and all but I would still be sketched as fuck.

Is he like a younger dude or an old creeper?

meh...no matter how cool, he is your teacher so

I'd probably tell him "I do not smoke marijuana and I do not know where to supply you with such items"

say those exact words and pronounce them clearly in case he has a wire. :hide:
    paranoid.

3. lol your paranoid as fuck,

OP you have stumbled uppon a rare oppurtunity usually reserved for hot chearleaders and football stars, stay after class one day blaze and with him do this as often as possible and your pretty much garunteed an A on every test, and dont worry about your teacher tryi8ng to set you up like the guy above me that never really happens.

4. Bullshit. I know professors who get hook ups from their students and they don't give them any grade other than what they earned. You've been watching too much TV. Sure it doesn't hurt to be friendly with them but most of them take grading rather seriously.

5. the way he describes his teacher that guy would most definently be down, and he would be getting better grades for being this guys friend not for selling him weed. at the very least he would be getting all the help he neads to get an A