A Speedster's First Time Trying [B]Tylenol T3 (Codeine)[/B]

Discussion in 'General' started by DClove66, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Hey, so I traded my friend some Adderall for T3's which I hear are pretty good.

I've never done codeine before, I'm really more of an upper kind of guy, but I just took one of the 30/500 (mg codeine/mg acetaminophen) T3's at 10:21.

Is this enough to feel it, and if so, when will I start to? Also is there any hangover/groginess the day after?

Oh by the way, I'm about 6 feet tall and I'm a pretty thin motherfucker.
    And I've been on Addy all day so between breakfast, lunch and dinner, I've eaten a total of one banana. So hopefully my empty stomach will understand that I really wanna get fucked up.

toke/pop/rail/drop on, blades.

2. You won't feel any euphoria, but you might get a small body buzz. With codeine you can't re-dose however.

3. Can't redose? Awww how come?

4. If that's 30mg of Hydrocododone you will be filling quite a heavy buzz my friend.

5. I don't really feel anything so far. So I can't take another one?

Here's a pic of what I have, sorry it's pretty shitty it's from my iPhone. Once again, I didn't buy these, just 2 friends hooking each other up so I'm not really bumming about wasting money if this dose doesn't work. He gave me seven T3's (took the picture after I took one of them) and that little yellow guy in the middle is a valium.

[​IMG]

6. Codeine is different then CODONE my friends. Codiene is a lot weaker then perks and even hydrocodone.

Codeine - Sizzurp, T3's etc

Oxy Codone - perks, oc's
    Hydrocodone - Vicodin, norcos, loratab

Condone is stronger then codeine but 30mg is still enough to give you a buzz.

7. I just took another one, I don't really care if it doesn't get the full effect from it or whatever, I didn't pay for them and I'm bored and don't feel like blazing.

8. Don't feel like blazing?! I am tripping my balls off right now dying for some bud.... Some wierd ass shit is going on with my monitor though...