Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Special Drug Test Question...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ganjafarmer700, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Has anyone ever FAILED using niacin?
    Do drug labs test for niacin?

Also... What is the best home-brew device for substitution?
    I have heard all the talk about the condom, but idk if I could pull that off while someone is watching me...

What are your best successful strategies?

2. Yes, people have failed using niacin.

If you know for a fact that you're going to be watched you should've gotten clean man. Only thing that might save you is a Whizzinator, but they're expensive.

Try a detox drink. Get a home testing kit and test yourself. Nobody on here knows how stringent your drug test is going to be...and if somebody watches chances are it's not just for Best Buy or some shit.

3. when was the last time you smoked? and keep in mind that it is the job of the guy watching you to make sure you dont cheat, he is a professional. niaccin will increase your chances but the only way to pass forsure is to not smoke.