A song I made

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by Americana_Ninja, Apr 8, 2011.

1. #1 Americana_Ninja, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    What was once a wall of fail.......is now 2 posts down and fixed, lol.....Mic check...1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 420

2. Well, I learned a lesson here.........copy and pasting my own song don't work...

So sorry for the wall of text, the original way I wrote it looked way better.......

.....well that sucks

3. #3 Americana_Ninja, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    [That Happy Sad Feeling.....It starts at the toes and swallows the soul]

You sat there yelling and screaming, though to me it sounded like you were singing....
    And I could have said something, but I chose not too.....And the song damaged me!

With blurry eyes I cracked smile and said "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah..."

Oh yeah inside I'm crying
    Oh yeah inside I'm trying, trying to find the words
    Oh yeah inside I found a dictionary full

Then time it stopped and my brain it froze and in that moment IF I could speak, my voice would just crack and choke my throat
    with a broken sound...
    the words bubbling, gurgling out...
    "All those wasted days, don't feel wasted to me.....I wouldn't waste them any other way"!

And in the silence, my brain screams its loudest.....so I have to talk to quiet it down and I'll take this shot and let it out......if only for a moment
    I'm going to let this pour from me like water from a broken dam....damn I made a fool of myself again

You watched me in silence like an audience at a show......was it a good show?