Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A somewhat technical subbing/synthetic urine question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by warpwhistler, Jan 24, 2012.

1. My question pertains to this link: Finding fake urine a real challenge for drug-testing labs | OregonLive.com

in it the Oregon press indicate that there is a sort of cat-and-mouse game between the artificial urine producers and the people testing the urine. Everything I have read on this site (and others) seems to convey that messing up the temperature range is the only way to get an invalid on your results. Which is correct? I am going in for a test at a Kaiser medical facility in California, screen me for addictive drugs before I am prescribed a potentially addictive drug. I have read everything, on this forum and others, pertaining to this topic and am currently of the opinion that that article is full of shit. Can anyone confirm or deny this with reasonable confidence? Thanks so much in advance and I apologize for stepping on any ettiquette toes.

2. So the first thing you do is subject youre self to intense gamma radiation. Than walk into the nearest mcdonalds. Ask the clerk for a Double whopper cheese and bacon, when she tells you this is a mcdonalds get mad turn into a hulk look alike rip apart the mcdonalds and get mad eats...

Sorry what were we talking about, piss or something?

3. Thank you for that.

4. Most useful thing so far :cool:

Pretty sure its bullshit, most fake piss from what i have read doesnt seem to work. i have however heard of people using others clean urine and keeping it warm and passing like that. dunno thats my view