a solid cross joint i rolled (pics are up now)

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by JGarcia+ME=THC, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Thats nice dude u should make a guide

2. how the fuck did you do that

someone make a tutorial, im high, trying to think how to do this, but i have no clue :confused_2:

3. that's a really good looking one dude!
    you should post up a tutorial. I would definitely check it out

4. Nice bro, looks good. :cool:

5. Wow. Can't believe people think it's so good. I thought I sucked at rolling joints but my worst-but smoke-able crossjoints look better than this one.

6. Lol. Why don't you tell all of us what exactly is wrong with the cross joint he rolled and how yours infact, "look better." :rolleyes:

7. still waiting for a reponse...yeah its not the best but i dont think its that bad

8. yeah ill try to make a tutorial after i pick up sum bud and papers tommrow...as for now puff on GC :smoking:

9. When I figure out how to use my phone, I'll get some pics up, I guess.

10. what strain where you smoking????

11. That's not an explanation. :rolleyes:

12. good shit bro

13. thanks everyone im outa heb....money...and papers lol so a tutorial is not possible utill those thing come but maby sum time next week

14. Hey, shit man if I can figure out how to get pics on here and from my phone and shit...I'll put up a tut.

15. I Don't know how you guys do it but when we do it we use one bigger paper and a smaller one and about 3 grams. First you roll the two joints. Then in the bigger joint you put a small whole through it. The whole should be about half of the length of the small joint down the big joint. (so when crossed all three ends are about the same length)Push the small joint through almost all the way to the middle stop and in the middle of the small joint put a small whole facing the end that you plan to smoke and a larger whole facing the end you plan to be smoking on. Make sure you then use a few Gums from some other papers to seal it. Then light all three ends and puff puff pass, and hopefully be high. Sorry no pictures.

16. that cross-joint is sick.
    nd yeah, u should definitely post a tutorial.

17. Am I hemmoraging or was the cj burning purple in those pictures?

18. I don't really like cross joints, but +rep because I love seeing people's rolling skills.

19. I tried rolling up a cross joint for my first time but i kinda fucked up so i just made it a T joint.

It was my first time doing it and im only 15. I did it before i watched pineapple express so i had to do it without seeing it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__J-ZmCpO10"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

20. Wow it is amazing to me how man people who are not 18 actually reveal it. Do you not know that you will be banned?