A social visit to Sally D

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Axlegear, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Dude, just got some 10x SallyD from Herbalfire.com (1g) for $10 plus $5 S&H
    I ordered it yesterday and it's here already, HOLY SHIT that's fast

It's not the standardized, but it'sstrong as shit. I'm used to headshop 'sticky haze' 20x purple salvia but this is actually better.

So intense it took me by surprise. Took a puff of the sage-like burning-wood smelling, smoooooooooothe sally and held a full rip. Thought nothing was happening before my sitter gnabbed the bong after I nearly dropped. I was BOOF, out like a light.

Sitter said I drew up and sort of writhed like I was retarded for a bit and made funny grunty squeaky noises before being all like 'WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?'

I felt like she was my mother and I was a small child trying to fake being 'ok' really, really really hard and failing miserably. Every bright color in the room turned into this flat yellow broken plastic bits floating in the void of eternal darkness. I kept wanting to grab the bong because I was thirsty and it was my fixated base, it helped me reconstitute my grip on reality.

Sally D is like falling asleep into a dream: Except in reverse. It's like you've been asleep for all eternity and you're slowly, groggily, deliriously waking up to reality for the first time.
    FUCKING WIERD. I love it

I forgot to ask Sally D a question this time, so no vision-quest or anything.

Dose: 1/4 teaspoon (1.25ml) smoked in bong, 1 rip (10x non-standardized)
    Onset: 10-15 seconds
    Peak: 15-20 seconds
    Comedown: 45-50 seconds
    Baseline: 10-15 minutes
    Duration: 10-15 minutes

2. Nice trip report. I like how you described a salvia trip as slowly waking up from an eternal sleep...good stuff. 1 gram of a good extract can make for 10 mind-blowing trips if you ration it out right.

3. Just shared with my sitter! VERY interesting experience, living life as a merry-go-round spinning lawn chair that a lady (who looked like the lady from little shop of horrors) couldn't see. (??)

Very interesting, i'll try to get her to post.