a snitch vs a thief? or a thief/snitch vs a...thief?

Discussion in 'General' started by phiegnux, Nov 20, 2009.

1. ok so a buddy of mine recently fronted a zip of nugget to one of his "friends". turns out he took off with the zip with no intention of paying for it. when my buddy learned this he sought revenge so he stole dudes TV from his house. now, the dude who took off with the zip ratted my buddy out and was arrested for burglary.

this is kind of a "two wrongs dont make a right" situation, but who, in your guy's opinions is the real scumbag? my buddy who went lookin for collateral in maybe not the best way, or the DB who not only stole 300 some bucks worth of weed but also ratted my buddy to the cops?

thoughts?

2. I would have just called the cops on the guy that stole the weed and say he had it and forget to mention that he sold it to him. Actually, you could still probably do that...

3. If you ask me the guy that stole the bud and got your friend arrested is the one at fault. And, I live in South Dakota as well. The cops here are always lookin' for someone to take down for weed. Anonymous tip? I dunno, I mean, what that guy did was a bitch move. It's not even about the weed at all, it's just about the fact he stole the zip AND called the cops on your friend.

4. That guy is a piece of shit. It would've been better revenge if your friend beat his ass, instead of stooping down to burglary. that guy would be a bitch if he ratted to the cops for getting his ass beat. cops might laugh at him.

5. SO you are would call the cops about a stolen illegal substance that you are openly admitting was yours? Not good advice at all.....unless you have a MMJ card...

6. This winter I had a guy that got me a zip on 2 different occasions so I trusted him to get me a QP. I gave him a ride to a spot a block from the place and he took off with my $500. I tried to find him but he stopped answering his phone. I wasn't about to got to his place and start a physical confrontation with someone twice my size and then probably get the cops called and all that bs. As much as it hurt my pride and my wallet, I made myself not stress over it and just take a lesson from it. That lesson being that when you deal with people who are desperate, they will do desperate things.
    That is why we need to keep fighting to get marijuana legalized. So that we do not have to go through the black market and deal with scumbags to get something that is part of my pursuit of happiness.

7. your friend did what he needed to to get his money i see nothing wrong with what he did. sure its not what you would want and its an unfortunate situation but you cant just let some one rob you like that.

also if you cant handle the mess you started the best thing to do is just let it rest not snitch

8. Get new friends.

9. uh, thanks but no thanks bra, im fine with the friends i got.

thanks for input guys.

10. the guy who fronted and didnt pay back is the real scum bag. but on the other side your friend didnt take the right approach... burgarly of a house just adds a whole new level to the thing.. he should have confronted him with a couple of other friends . unless this guy is some pyscho overall just a bad situation to be in and why people should avoid fronting both ways

11. The guy who stole the bud was the bad guy, your friend just got caught evening thigs out. An eye for an eye.

Kinda the same thing happend to this "friend" of mine too. He was in the car with this douchebag that I, and the whole town pretty much fucking hate. My "friend" decides he wants to be a drug dealer, so he's in the car with this guy, and they guy has my "friends" ounce. All of the sudden the dude jumps outta the car and takes off with it, and my "friend" didn't even chase him. He still bitches about it to this day, even when he didn't do anything bout it.

Dont mess with sketchy people unless you have to, and dont trust them with your property. (I was putting "friend" in quotes cus the dude fucked up a lot recently and isn't really a friend anymore)

12. I don't know both sides of the story so i wont judge, but if your friend fronts that much stuff to someone and doesn't get reimbursed its your friends fault and breaking into the guys house to steal from him seems stupid to me.

what if the dude still lives with his parents? Is it fair that they get their TV stolen just because of a fucked up amateur drug deal?

13. If you would read what I said

"I would have just called the cops on the guy that stole the weed and say he had it and forget to mention that he sold it to him. Actually, you could still probably do that..."

In other words call in an anonymous tip and tell them he had it. READ.