A snake in my room!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by giggeradam, Jun 30, 2010.

1. I came home yesterday and there is a snake here, hes black with a white stripe down his back. My cat is befriending him. I left some random bits of things like tomatos and weed on the ground, I wonder if he will eat some of it. I've got bugs in my house so heell have have dead bugs to eat, I'm also putting paper towels down and wishing heell use those as a bathroom. Hes Ten Of Clubs, because theres a Ten of Clubs in the grass outside the window. Theres some other cards too so maybe hes all of them. I think he will eat eggs, I'll cook up an easy over and see if he likes that. I didn't see him really in the corner of my eye but I saw him in some S shapes. He has some wounds, grievously, I remember my cat chasing something behind the table. Well they might have some good hide and seeks, but I want to keep him in the best health. I've been slowing down to watch this guy I want to see what he thinks of the world. Hes heard me playin' piano thats for shore. There were some spiders here, hopefully they come back and weell tell them they're okay to stay here too. Hopefully peace prevails here.

2. Sounds like a garter snake

And you're either baked or foreign haha :wave:

3. Umm.....what?

You lost me at Black and White.

4. Shoot it.

5. so you thinking of keeping it as a pet?

6. I hope its poisonous and kills your cat.

7. You also have mice in your house whether you know it or not, because there is no other motivation besides heat (and in the summer theres plenty of it) for a snake to put itself in proximity to humans.

8. hahah

9. if you get a snake to eat, something that isnt a live creature...i would be impressed, past that, i didnt get it lol

10. im scared of snakes, so if i seen that shit i wouldnt get near it, ide freak the fuck out..

i remember one time when i was smokin by the river, i was hitting the bowl, i looked down by my shoe and there was a gardner snake, i picked it up by the tail, and it was moving around trying to bite me and it somehow just lost about 1/3 of its tail, i was just reallly really high

11. What the fuck did I just read?

I just had an aneurysm oh god help me I'm bleeding from my ears

12. You should cook some over easy eggs and the snake too for yourself.

13. One word came to mind as soon as i finished reading that........acid.

14. Some kind of harder drug then weed must have been in his system.

15. Alcohol & cigarettes?

16. Man I wanna chill with you.

17. It's probably a garter. If you want to keep him, please go to your local pet store to get him a proper cage (he doesn't have to be in it all the time, but it's important to keep him safe when you're not around) and proper food. If you don't he could get hurt or sick.

18. wasn't that hard to read.

no need for some of the comments..

19. Don't listen to them, OP! Befriend the snake, and the spiders, and some ferrets, and a tiger, BECOME THE BEASTMASTER!