Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Smoking First (for me)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by infinityplus1, Feb 4, 2010.

1. I hadn't smoked yet today so I was going to go out for a quick bowl before bed, but it's all snowy out and my parents have been on my case lately about getting blazed so I decided not to risk leaving footprints by going outside,
    but...
    by going to smoke out in my car which is parked in the garage, which I'd never done before. I made myself a sploof which I've never done before either and smoked up my car. Only thing is that it still smelled like weed. I'm kinda worrying about it now though, has anyone ever done something like this before?
    And if so, did the garage the car was in remain smell free?
    Thanks!

2. yeah man just crack the garage door and spray some sweet ass smellin shit in your car all up in it and say you cleaned your car.

3. If the windows are all rolled up, you should be good. I've hotboxed my car completely when it was in the garage and the garage didn't smell like weed one bit. The next morning the smell was still there, but barely noticeable...

I think you should be good