A small space, What should i do?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by DeMelo69, Apr 11, 2002.

1. I have a space 20 inches high and 10 inches wide.... i want to grow plants in it... I'm brand new at this and dont know much at all.... umm... LoL... anyone have any hints or pointers? Should i wrap inside the space in alumenium foil? and how big of a light should i put inside it, and how much ventilation and all that... I'm sorry i really dont know too much about this at all. Any help will be very VERY! greatful. Thank you so much.

Feel free to IM me anytime on AIM: De Melo 69
    or E-mail me.

2. Sounds like you have enough space for one plant,... and U know what, even that's not big enough. Sorry guy your going to have to find more room I'm afraid, do U have at least a closet U could use. U can start them in there but they are going to grow out of that space in no time flat, maybe 3 or 4 weeks. Aluminium Foil is not recommended you will hear that from pretty near everyone, it tends to burn the plant's. If U do use it use the back side it doesn't reflect such a dangerous light. Look for mylar or paint the space your going to use white. That's about all I can give U....Good Luck and Happy Growing....WE LOVE WEED INDEED. Peace Out. Crocodile