a small rant

Discussion in 'General' started by King000David, Dec 6, 2008.

1. So last nite my roommate pissed me off so i descided to be an asshole n smoke by myself so i rolled up a bob marley joint i mean it was fuckin huge i used like 8 papers yeah anyway my cigarellos r stail but yeah i rolled the bigest joint of my life last nite n it really cheered me up ok so i didnt wanna see my roommate so i went out side to smoke n i see the fuckin police so i walk away but then i hear someone coming and i got really paraniod n trew my new lit super joint down over the balcony n now i just remembered just now and im at work n by the way the police were only their watchin for speeders so they was posted up all nite

2. That might be the coolest story I've ever read on here.

3. ...Right...

That has to be the longest sentence I've ever read.

And it definitely is the coolest story ever.

I motion for a sticky in Real Life Stories.

4. my brain fried just there. trying to figure out where the periods are spose to go and such.

5. everybody.
    This guy is worse in grammar and spelling then me ;)
    so dont complain about my grammar and spelling. :rolleyes:

6. Not that interesting of a story my friend... :rolleyes:

7. Yeah i get that alot but fuck it i was gettin high in grammer school n i use my instinct to post so its like im textin yall but yeah i actually have worse grammer speakin than typin is what im told

8. Are you sure you didn't just spoil the plot of the next Batman movie

9. I caught that joint in my mouth

• Like Like x 1
  10. Don't be alarmed, but I think you might be Jesus

11. Dude... that blew my mind.

how fucking gay is that shit?

12. made me lol haha

13. Hahaha whaaa?

14. This x1000

15. I'll take your one thousand and raise you four.

That's right.

I got five large on the I'm fucking clueless bid. :).

16. i thought this was supposed to be a rant...

17. Well you thought wrong. The title was a trick to lure you into the thread.

18. haha, I aint even tryina fuck wit the numbers, this shit make no sense at all. I mean damn son, I been stoned out of my fucking mind before, and sounded like a scholar compared to this fool.... Well, i thought I sounded like a scholar, maybe OP thought the same thang :smoke:

19. dont blame weed for being a tard :p

• Like Like x 1
  20. That made me LOL for sure.

Haha yeah definitely. At one point or another I think we all are scholars. Or at least we think we are. :).

Sometimes shit just makes sense to only us though. lol.