Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Single Purple Hair

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Frax, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Well, I broke up my bud with scissors, and after I packed a bowl, I saw what appeared to be a pink/red thread. Upon further inspection it was a tightly wound purple hair with little orange hairs all over it.

I've never had purple before, and I told myself that there's no way this tiny little piece is going to have a significant effect. So I hit the bowl, and made sure to torch that purple hair. That was 30 minutes ago, and I still haven't been able to go back and finish the bowl. I'm pretty sure the increased high is psychological from seeing the purple, because there's no way a single hair should do this.

Has anyone else ever been unexpectedly knocked out by something like this?

2. #2 wizkhalifa1, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    Thats strange man. I have never heard of purp just being purp in like one spot lol its usually all over the bud,

3. Hey man if theres just a hint of purp it could be a genetically purp strain that the grower didn't put through unnecessary stress just to get color out of it. If thats the case it could be a super gnarly indica and you could be tree high

4. This is absolutely the case. This was a very potent indica, I haven't been able to move for a while now.

5. Haha.. gotta love some good indica at the end of the day :smoke:

6. Thats happened to me a few time haha. Pretty weird. One time I got some reg with a few purp hairs, it was SO STRANGE. Me and my friends called it the Dirty Dank. :cool: