A Simpleton of Colorado

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Balto, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Just a guy here from Colorado interested in the wonderful world of bud. I voted yes for Amendment 64 last year and am particularly interested in bud that makes you energetic, social, and creative. Hoping to hear from you all.

2. Waddup I got some green crack for ya :yummy:

3. Welcome! You have an amazing state! Went out that way once and been in love ever since.

4. Strawberry cough I've only had it like 5 times I love it the first time was the first time I smoked. It is a very uplifting sativa. That is the best basketball I ever played I was draining full courts idk if it was the weed or was I just that good, cuz I can't make free throws for shit haha

5. Yeah I've done a good amount of research on sativas. With some of the effects you can probably run a human Iditarod. For musicians like myself, it would be a excellent remedy to stagefright and would help you make one hell of a performance.

And Colorado is beautiful, but politically we're not the sharpest crayon in the shed.

6. I like sativas but the indicas just kill my anxiety instantly and if it doesn't my body's too numb to know I have anxiety

7. I don't like indicas, because of the whole couch lock thing. I like to be physical you know, maybe create some tunes I won't have any recollection of doing when my could nine cloud sags. Also prefer to avoid the munchies, I wanna enjoy the weed without the pounds.

8. I still get stuff done lol. And I also prefer school work with indica. Once i had insane indica called orange creme creeper (fake name but it tasted like orange cremesickles). I did a test after 4 bowls I walked in the door a minute before the bell went off and did the test in 15 minutes got a 97% and the rest if the class took 45 min. I feel as though almost all bud wakes me up instantly idk what does it. I can be on my couch passing out after a long day of longboarding, disc golf, etc. smoke one bowl and ill be up. Except when I smoke before bed cuz it's a lot easier to sleep without the anxiety

9. Haha,, I wonder what it would be like to do some Jack Herer before going to my music class.

10. Good old jack herer haha, i had this shit called jacks qleanser. It was insane it was bred in mi. And they had this shit called Martian fruit haha insane ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383965265.807186.jpg
    I think this was the jacks I can't remember though

11. What do you suggest best for doing captain jack herer as I call it? In a vaporizer or a bong? I actually have never done weed, but have had second hand consumption from concerts I've gone to.

12. Vape, the bong will crash way too hard I've had jack herer and jacks qleanser before but the vape is a more "clear" high very uplifting