A Simple Tea

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Patricia Clemons, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Hello everybody, i have plants outdoors about a month old now.

They are doing okay, I want them to do good :)

How can i feed the soil to feed the plants?

They are in the ground, sitting in a garden i threw a little bit dolomite lime, bone meal, and potash in before planting.

They also have some cow manure top dressing!

I am looking into an easy yet efficient veg and flower tea i can make and Feed them once or twice a week!

Thank you for reading

PS- also looking for cages to go around them for training.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I just put 9 ltr water in a bucket with 3 cups of organic compost. aerate that for 12-24 hrs. . Strain it and add 30 mls worm extract & about a tbsp of kelp powder. I also add add a tsp off concentrate seaweed powder. Use within 10 minutes. Can be used as a foliage spray as well. Next feed I use just water, then next I feed with water with eco-aminogro. Back to water again then start the cycle again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I basically just dump about three heaping shovel fulls of my compost (that is enriched with my chicken's manure) in to a half size garbage can.

I mix it a few times and in two days the sediment has settles so I scoop the beautiful dark tea water off the top with a bucket and water my cannabis plants with it. They love it!

4. #4 Patricia Clemons, Jul 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    nvm delete