a simple legalization movement.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by frymaster, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Why don't patients and advocates in the US And the UK write letters/e-mails (maybe even a simple form letter?) to each other's government officials.

Congressmen/senate members, red, blue, pro, anti, conservative, liberal.

And their opposites in the Uk government.

House of lords/house of commons, conservative, labour, independents, liberal.

Maybe a surge of letters/e-mails from people in another country that is nearly on par with medical marijuana and federal prohibition, who have the same problems and reasons for using the plant, will make at least a few lawmakers scratch their heads and think.

I bet there is room to expand here…

2. Hmm i wouldnt think they would bother too read all the letters

3. i didnt fully expect eveyone to read every letter. but they will see a HUGE influx of letters, mostly detailing the same points.

4. 9/10 anti legalization politicians probably know that prohibition is bullshit, they're just slaves to the pharmaceutical conglomerates that are making billions selling "medicine" that could be replaced with cannabis.

In a perfect world, your idea would work. However, money talks, and that's what NORML is for. They play the same game the pharmaceuticals play, lobbying.

5. I hate what you say, but i also agree. dammit. why can't people just do whats right, what makes it so hard. (other than, other people)
    :(