a shot of everclear?

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapegoat Adams, Jun 3, 2012.

1. what does it feel like? i hate taking shots (i prefer my beer) and iv never had the pleasure (yea right...) of drinking everclear. what does a shot of it feel like? death?

2. Think of pouring lava down your throat. lol

3. dude.. thats some serious shit

4. Heaven sliding down your throat

5. Get Bacardi 151 if possible. Either way, it's intense.

6. i think a shot might be too much

7. Shot's are for pussys real men beer bong everclear

8. actually they dont. they beer bong vaginal fluids.

9. Just stings a bit. I say everyone should take a shot of everclear before they die!

10. cant tell if that sounds appealing...or completely gross

11. college 101, we did crazy amounts of Ever shots, use to do em in double and triple shot glasses...never again

12. Exactly what this fuckin' man said.

That shit is the liquid devil.:cool:

13. It tastes like candy. :p

14. Meh, depends how drunk you already are.
    If you're sober it's a tad bit battery acid-like. But tolerable, go for it.

15. Take a shot of everclear and the next thing you'll do is die :laughing: Nah, but that sounds fuckin horrible. I can just imagina takin a shot of that shit and blowin smoke from my throat sizzlin :laughing:

16. Wait the 151 version or the 191 proof version? I've chugged half a bottle of 191 everclear on a dare for $20 when i was homeless and moving through cities. I felt so disoriented and literally couldn't walk. I ended up just sitting in a park bench by the water crying because i just couldn't move. Fucking scary.

Though, i would do it again. I still have that type of adventurism in me and well, my liver can take it. I don't drink TOO often.

17. I'm disappointed in you Oscar, I thought you'd be down with hard alcoholic beverages :cool:

18. lol dude

19. You shouldnt. Trust me... if you must, just do one. You can hurt your throat, not permanently, or without alot of shots first, but why have to deal with that shit in the am. Besides, it says on the label "do not drink straight" not that it matters much....

20. Yeah, well...When I received this body from the Gods above...They did not tell me that I would be responsible for all the wear and tear on it.

Trust me, chief...I had plenty of it in my younger days.:cool: