A shot and a dab?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by OZs_786, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Any of you guys done something like this? Not sure this is the right thread or even the right forum. But, have any of you done anything to get you “crossfaded”?
    I took a nice little dab of some 76% THC live resin sugar with some 80 proof 40% Alcv tequila followed RIGHT after.
    I feel pretty nice :D:roflmao::roflmao:. I don’t prefer tequila but it’s what was here..haha..
    What do you prefer?
    Any experiences? I am growing to love this forum more and more everyday, and would love to hear some of your stories or experience with this. No judgement at all blades.

2. If u can dig it he done already dug it. Drinking n smokin use to b my fav high just puts me to sleep now.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. i prefer my intoxication to come in slower waves these days.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. The good ol toke shot.

Toke, take the shot, exhale.

Think the last time I did that though I was spinning harder then a flying spacer at an amusement park.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. If we are really looking for ways to push thing to the limit just go get your speed ball on. Lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. geez, now that’s a party

7. Hahah, good times
    Nothing like the feeling of being absolutely plastered and high as s— at the same time.—it’s like being 15 all over again.. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. we used to celebrate summer weekends with Bombay and bong rips!

9. Yooo — tell me about it brother! Nothing but Bombay and blunts. Bombay sapphire that is. Use to mix it up with some Minute Maid punch.. a good ol Gin n Juice if you will. :sneaky::sneaky::laughing:

• Like Like x 1