A series of unfortunate events

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by spacedreams, May 19, 2011.

1. well.... this is some bullshit.. the a little while back my friend got popped. On some sketchy stuff, he said two state boys pulled up out front of his house with they're high beams on and sat there for like 15 minutes. Mean they're inside freakin out hidin shit. Finally they come up and knock, he answered and slid out the door. They aske em if he's seen some random guy they're lookin for, he declined. Then they ask why it smells like weed,long story short they end up searchin his house. They get booked. So I start goin through my phone, and apparently I don't keep up with anyone any more. Looked around and still couldn't find any. So I had to ask my little brother, which fuckin sucks. We end up goin over to some kids house to get some shit. First time wasn't tooo bad I guess, it wasn't short but my orginal price for the quailty that I used to get, put this to shame. So next time I go to get some I just let him run in cause its one his little friends. This kid ends up comin out with a sack full of shake. Shit sucks.. I'm ready to diy already!

2. No warrant no search. Why did he let em in?

3. yeah I wouldn't have even though they try to butt there way in anyway possible.

4. They said they held em outside untill another unit came, went and got one. They said the boys showed up wearing gloves already, like they knew they were gonna search it. He said they showed him the warrant, but he only got a quick glance of it. They went straight into his locked bedroom and opened the safe... Didnt get what the other friends shoved in the couches! And they didn't bring a dog.. plus these motherfuckers took boxes out of his house and into his car. Said he was using his car to transport "drugs".. property of the state now, impounded! They all were taken to the regional jail and posted at $35000 bail, dropped 10% to 3500. They were all out befor noon.. forgot to mention it all started at 1, cops said 2 30.befor they got it he said they were making stupid remarks like is it that good shit or some nasty shit. He replied I didn't think there was such a thing as bad weed..

5. I'm 99pct sure they need a second warrant for the locked safe.

6. #6 spacedreams, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah your right. He told me they had it. But they had to leave to go get it, what they would have to do is go wake up the magistrate of the court. If they did all that maybe. Bit I fuckin doubt it. Thinkin dude got scared and just let them take upper and do what they pleased. He won't admit that, but that's what I'm thinkin now.

7. Bullshit, they can't obtain a warrant that fast

8. #8 4Sheezy, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Would make sense, no one wants to admit that to his buddies and then get razzed to no end by it.