A Series of Random Events...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jaws420, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Is it me or does everytime i, or anyone else i know, smoke alot of weed, the most random and unimaginable things happen to them. Not that they get into random stories, but that random events seem to pop up. Take my night for example... and yes i reaalize this shit is very long but im blazed and have to tell this story...

So after a big buffet dinner, i was supposed to smoke up wit this buddy of mine, you know, to help the food digest. we just picked up an 8th of tooty fruity and had a new bowl to break in. so we roared a couple bowls, i dropped him off, and went cruising. Well i stop at this one stop sign, and decide to put my shirt back on cuz i had to get home. as im putting it on, another car pulls up right along beside me (going the other way), rolls down his window, so in the idea of been nonsuspicious, i roll down mine (keep in mind my car had a huge box going) and say hi. This old guy, about 65, looks at me and it goes like this...
    Old Guy: son, you ok?
    Me: fine, oh yeah, just putting my shirt on...
    Old Guy: ah, you didnt want it to smell like smoke?
    Me: um...
    remember im really high at this point and was not clever enough to conjure up a way out that one...
    Old Guy: dont worry, i wont tell anyone you was smoking marijuana, cant lie used to do it myself as a kid
    So as i pull away laughing my ass off at that awesome old man, i remember i have to be home. (by the way arent old guys like that the shit) SO i get home, and out of any night ive ever come home late, it had to be this one that our sink was broken and i needed to help my dad fix it. Usually theyre asleep but tonight for twenty minutes higher than hell i had to fix a sink... All in all a fantastic blazed night and i didnt even have to do a thing.

So has this ever happened to you, or is it just me who always seems to get into the most random adventures ever...

2. lol, that's sweet dude.