A Series of Interesting Events

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThePhantom, Oct 26, 2009.

1. This Saturday, something really interesting happened. So I walked to the President of my University's backyard (that's right, the President's backyard is a spot) to smoke, did so, then walked back to my dorm. Right in front of the building there were these three kids smoking a hookah, it was so fucking random. I figured, "Wow, I just got high, and now here's a hookah waiting for me." So naturally I walked up, and they said I could join, so I started talking to them and it was good.

That was all interesting in itself, but there's more to it! I was sitting next to a guy, and I'm just looking at him. He looks really familiar. So I call him out on it. I say, "Hey, you look really familiar," and he's like, "Really?" Then after a few seconds he said I looked familiar too. So I'm trying to think where I could know him from. He's from the opposite side of my state so it couldn't be a local school or camp, but then I remembered a sleepover camp I had gone to. So I yelled, "Conrad Weiser!" and he's like, "Yes!" So that was pretty awesome, meeting someone I had not seen for a long time in such a random manner, smoking a hookah outside my dorm. Some pretty crazy, random, unlikely things have happened in college so far, and I'm only halfway done the first semester, ha.

2. I was expecting dancing monkeys somewhere in that story...

3. Sort of similiar events happened to me. Except this kid was my child hood friend growin up, and we met up at a concert smoking in the same spot last year, after not hanging out for for about 6 years. lol.

4. cool bro, that happened to me a bunch of times..not stoned though.

5. How has that happened to you a bunch of times? You randomly walked into a hookah and met someone you hadn't seen in years a bunch of times? Come on man, come on! Plus, the fact that I was high makes it even more crazy. Mon. MON!

6. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at this post! HAHA

7. Everybody, let me introduce you to Mr. Metoo :rolleyes:

8. Exactly. Fuck no did this happen to anyone else. You have your stories, I have mine, don't steal my crazy "g" story.