a series of dumb questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by acanti, Aug 6, 2004.

1. ok, i am thinking of starting to grow, i have done shit-loads of research, and i pretty much understand it.

heres a few preguntas

i live in america, how can i obtain quality seeds (maybe on the internet)?

of these seeds, if i have odd priorities (ie. has to have little to no odor, or outdoor/indoor growing, different amounts of light needed) how can i find the right seeds for me? (my main priority is stinkiness, i need some that are damn-near undetectable)

and also, how do i find this type of information on my own, i will most likely have more questions, i would rather not keep asking here.

any help or references to other sites would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

2. If you live in the states your only way of getting seeds is by getting it from people cause shipping seeds in the U.S.A is illegal I think or some shit their is a way around this something about shipping a forward thing to canada ... yeah so I guees your better off looking for seeds i nthe bud you get or ask your dealer man ... I dont know of any plant that would like nto smell ... the type of seeds you should get depends on if you want to grow it indoors or outdoors check erowid i think thats how its spelled if I wasnt so fked up id look it up for you ... hope that helps a bit ..

3. smell free weed.........now there's a hard one...........best do some looking, may take you a while but it's a damn good read.........

www.cannagenetics.com ............Peace out...........Sid

4. I wonder if its possable ... I doubt it though, ha

5. LOL****you are all STONED....:hippie:***why dont we just tell him about carbon filters and the search button in the top right hand corner...:rolleyes:....laters jay

6. DID any body say hi to our knew member????HI acanti and welcome to the city:hello:

:wave:

7. maybe the weed cant be altered but what if the paper contained a smell nuturaizer of some sort and lke u could buy liccky blocks of nuturalizer that you can put in a pipe like half the size of a sugar cube? I dont think their is another way cause the smell is just its natural chemical reaction so its like I doubt it man ... but iv seen some weird shit ... lol

8. there are a few ways of getting rid of the smell of a mj plant in flower ......the most popular and efective way is a carbon scruber or filter.....as for a none smelling plant i think a look in this direction is a better way...although some plants dont stink so much....one of my plants i just chopped smelled like cat piss acording to my wife....lol....i thought it fragrant...

9. have a good one...

10. thanks for the help

i need it to just not reak

it is gonna smell, i know that much

i just want as little stink as possible so as to not get caught

thanks

11. hey hey...

im soon beginning my first grow and was just going to use an open window (once in a while) and inscence sticks to get rid of the smell, maybe also a plate of vinegar lol. i dont know if this will be enough but if someone answers to this then it'll answer both your question and mine! lol

- siberwayste

12. you cant change the smell of weed it will always stink but a carbon filter or other filters that do the same thing and are easy to make at home with the right matereals i dont know why it wasnt the first post to this topic :/

13. ive posted it twice in this thread but no one seems to be taking any notice......

14. lol ya dude im so fucking drunk i didnt even notice that lol