A Second Chance

Discussion in 'General' started by epiic, Nov 10, 2011.

1. If you could change one thing in your life, no matter what it is. What would it be?

Mine would be never trying a tobacco product.

2. I wouldn't change anything.

3. livin on my moms couch yo, woulda went to plumber school

4. [quote name='"Malakiarat"']I wouldn't change anything.[/quote]

That is awesome! I wish every person in this world thought like that, including myself. It is what it is...

5. I would not take ADHD meds when I was 8, like I had much a choice though.

Or.

Talk to this girl before she became my best friend so I can make her my girl. Oh the friend zone.

6. I wouldnt have dated this one Chick.. Dani.. in the end of 9th grade...

My group of friends completely changed because of that...

Not necessarily for the worst.. Im just curious as to what my life wouldve been like..

7. I would have changed my attitude in high school.. I wasn't bad or anything all the teachers liked me but I wish I would have been more serious about going to a 4 year school straight out of high school.. There are a few others too like past lady friends that I could maybe do without who knows though.

It is what it is.

8. i would have never cut myself, i wonder what life would be like if i didnt end up like i had.

9. Thought about it, nothing significant I would change, either...

10. Meh, maybe slow down 'fore this cop slammed me with a $160 speeding ticket.
    Pft, what was he thinking, enforcing the law like that. :smoking:

11. I would make myself more naturally confident(not dick head type confident). Im not socially awkward or anything, im just not the most talkative person you'll meet. :p
    Being quiet is viewed so negatively by people they will judge you before they know you =/
    meh

12. My mom shoulda got her second chance by swallowing me. :mad:

Bitch.

13. what do you mean?

14. Semen.

15. Start going after my goals in life at a really early age...so much time lost :/

16. Exactly, i wished I would have figured out what i wanted to do in life at a really early age:(

17. I wouldn't have gone to that party...

18. Not really anything. But, I think it would have been better if I'd avoided making a comment about wanting to masturbate in the same room with a friend of mine in 5th grade. Kinda messed up my friend relations in the middle years of school. But that's behind me now, and I've realized the people I wanted to hang out with weren't really the people I actually wanted to hand out with.

19. What I'd do for a second chance....man I wish I had 1 second chance :(

20. lets all get together and make a time machine and change our shit around.:cool: