a Screwy turn of events and I NEED blade-advise

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuperSilverHaze, Mar 31, 2012.

1. #1 SuperSilverHaze, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    I'm going to keep this a short as possible so I don't loose anyone while explaining this. :smoke:
    ( got screws in feet that fucked up everything and my life is practically spent laying around in agony till i'm blazing, spent almost a year seeing doctors/physical therapist/Chiropractors/Radiologist/acupuncturist and getting put on shitty medication because the doctors who control most of the pharmaceutical power don'te exactly believe my conditioning, In addition, those doctors are extremely biased towards my Chiropractor/Acupuncturist whom have been the only 2 people who actually helped me by identifying my health issues before ANY OTHER MEDICAL DOCTOR. I need advise on how/where to approach the idea of requiring controlled medicine for my pain, ( I've been on so many and nothing work, the best they would give me Ibuprofen....... the cocks suckers ) and can I sue? Should I sue? How do I even begin to sue? Lastly, How do I find a doctor who will take me seriously? The number of doctors I've seen in the last couple months is probably tripple the number of doctors who attend whitney houstons funeral..... hehehe too soon?:rolleyes:
    - please note to keep any suggestion for approaching the medication issue to be completely broad and to avoid naming specific drugs due to forum rules. If you really feel the need to then PM me.

If you actually want the full story then feel free to read on, Please share your thoughts, I need all the help, insite, advise i can get right now.

I'm a broken blade:eek:

Born with flatfeet => Fine until Foot Doctor told me I was going to suffer in my later years => Tried an array of inserts that didn't do anything => He suggested implanting a screw/stent in my ankles to fix the way my feet land as well as lengthening the tendons behind my calfs to increase flexibility.

=> it's been almost a year now, eleven months to be exact, and I'm no longer the 20 year old i used to once be.
    => After the surgeries I developed horrible back pain. AND I MEAN FUCKING HORRIBLE BACK PAIN :(
    => for the last 9 months i've been fighting everyday => My Shoulders "freeze" over constantly ( stiffening of my muscles, and they actually sound like ice breaking or cracking when moved ) => Muscle spasms, numbness, burning, aching, from my calfs up to my ass and god be damned the back of your ears can actually ache ( who knew ) seriously, every inch on my back feels like it's knotted by satans bitchass grandmother.

=> I sleep 4-6 hours a night, couch locked 24/7, can't stand without body screaming so if i'm up and about I need to take breaks every 15 minutes to sit and stretch.
    => Can barley sit in class long enough to pay attention, and like i said, No sleep. which has made my last 2 semesters the hardest yet due to constant fatigue 24/7.

=> saw about two dozen doctors who thought nothing was wrong, or that I was some kid trying to score drugs. ( they gave me a bunch of meds for pain/muscles problems and none of them did anything but alter my personality )
    => I've been seeing a chiropractor 2x-3x a week for the past 5 months and if it wasn't for their help I have no idea where I would be.
    => Turns out the SAME FOOT DOCTOR did the SAME SURGERY to 2 other people and every patient ended up needing to get the implants removed due to the SAME COMPLICATIONS I'M FACING

so please, if you managed to get this far to the bottom of this post feel free to share any perspective, idea, opinion, or questions.
    I really appreciate the feedback blades and if I could free :smoke::smoke: all around

stay happy.

2. Damn dude. Well I've got the same problem of flat feet, although not as severe it sounds. Honestly, I find that shoes without a lot of support are more comfortable. I wear VFF's (vibram five fingers, those toe shoes). Those shoes help a SHIT LOAD with any pain. Did you ever try simply wrapping your feet and sort of forming an arch that way? I used to run track and the personal trainer would wrap my feet up every day and it did help with some of the pain I get from running with flat feet, which was mainly pain in my knees.

Honestly though, I would get those implants removed if they are fucking with you that bad. That is, if it isnt too expensive. This is one of the reasons Im not a fan of modern medicine, fix one problem give ya ten fuckin more.

Too bad you don't live in a medical state, get ya some MMJ for that pain. I hope you get this figured out man, I know how bad some of the pain from flat feet can be.

3. I agree vibram komodo sports feel amazing, but do you live in a medical state? Eat edibles remove implants, you can't sue for malpractice or w/e your lawyer would steal all your money and leave you in more of a mess. Remove the implants my dad has flat feet and he is fine the just keep scoring money off of your for more surgeries