A scent while your high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by YeahBouy420, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Alright, so I'm a freshman in college and currently on winter break. A few minutes ago, I threw together a gravity bong because that's all I could manage at my parents house. Needless to say I'm pretty baked. Anyways, I was thinking about how powerful the sense smell is. Without using any of your other senses you can smell food and visualize it and know what it is, in some cases even taste it. Eventually, I needed to mask the smell of dank in the room and all I could find was this shitty axe cologne that I used my freshman year of high school. After I sprayed the hell out of that bottle I smelled the scent of it and it instantly brought me intense, nostalgic memories of back when I was even younger than I am now. It was such a crazy euphoric experience and I know it sounds really dumb, but if you ever come across the opportunity try it out and tell me what you think!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Pass that shit

• Like Like x 1
  3. Smells have an incredible ability to bring back memories and nostalgia, baked or not. It's amazing how powerfully we associate memories with certain smells. I feel you.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Right!? Thank you

5. When I'm high I can hear music when there is no music playing it only happens when I zone out but when I concentrate it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nostalgic memories of locker room ballsacks. Unless you grew up in Jersey axe is the patron scent of nuts.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thats wild Robz

8. I thought it was normal ? No? It was the 4th time I smoked and I smoked a 1.5 gram joint so I think i was really baked that may be why lmao

9. locker room ballsacks is the most accurate description of freshman year high school.

10. First time I've heard of something like that but I could only imagine it's normal

11. It's no singing just a instrumentals sorta like a guitar

12. I hope it was euphoric for all of your other senses as well then. "What a feeling" always makes me think of the smell of chlorine. Senses getting all mixed up.

13. ol' factory bulb is most evolved part of sensation in the brain, hands down. People would have died off by now if we couldn't differentiate smells.

14. Definitely experienced this before. Used to smoke with my ex then spray a citrus air freshener. I found the old can and sprayed a little and felt very nostalgic as memories came racing back

15. Hell yeah dude, Sorry if that wasn't a good memory. But none the less, powerful.

• Like Like x 1
  16. All good man! I don't see it as good or bad but just consider what I took from the experience.
    Also there are times when I smell something that instantly takes me back to times during childhood. The brain is something else man

17. I used to put these snuggle dryer sheets in my stash and it would smell like dryer sheets and weed. Whenever I smell those dyed sheets I also think I can smell weed. It's pretty weird.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

18. What was the brand of it?