A sad tale of events..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ronaldinho, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Well folks after months of Reading stickies on grasscity and the book 'teaming with microbes' .. educating myself as much as possible on the art of growing weed i'm sad to say that i have to stay away from anything growingcannibis.

I have absoulutly no place to grow inside and as far as outdoor conditions is out of the question for me.

I really want to pursue this hobby but not untill i have my own place. Who knows when that will be:(

I was going to go all out organic, i bought 200$ worth of soil and addiments and all that stuff for AACT

What do you think i should do with my fem seeds? store them in the frig? would that help any?

Ronaldinho,

2. Why would you spend all that money without thinking about your growing situation first, seems a bit idiotic to me.. You can store your seeds in a cool dry place, they can keep up to 5 years if stored proper.

Any chance you can return the rest of the supplies?

3. Grow outdoors in the park or forest ...

4. um didnt you realize you had nowhere to grow before you spent all that money

5. In the great words of Nelson :

HA HA ! *pointing at you*

6. Thanks for the replies guys

I will store the seeds well in a cold dry place untill the time is right.