a sad story.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DaborDietryin, Apr 20, 2011.

1. this took place over the previous weekend. my friend had just got his license, and had a new ford focus. we have been driving around smoking having some good fun and decided its time to get somethin to drink. we stopped at the bp and because my friend was such a shitty driver, i had put my pipe grinder and bud in a pocket made from my boxers pulled up a little. i just wasnt taking chances if we get pulled over.i had already taken out my grinder ad bud and put it in my pocket but somehow forgot about my pipe. so i stand up out of the car, and before one step was taken i hear a small high pitched noise. a noise i have always dreaded throughout my life. i looked down in fear and saw what i expected. my pipe, Mr McFinnagins, had been murdered.

i quickly snatched 3 chunks of glass and threw it in my pocket and got my arizona and we pulled out of there, with the most horrible feeling filling the car. we had also lost a hundred dollar bill during some sketchy buisness. we stopped at a dollar general and got some super glue stuff, it actually said dont use on glass, but it works. i had succesfully glued the pieces together and now Mr McFinnagins has a huge scar, but he still gets me high everyday. what i call a shitty sunday.

tl,dr: got high
    got paranoid
    stashed pipe
    stood up
    pipe falls to concrete
    pipe gets fixed
    we got higher
    crazy day.

2. "I looked down in fear and saw what i expected. my pipe, Mr McFinnagins, had been murdered."

Haha man I bursted out laughing after reading that and just imagining a gruff detective saying that in a serious tone :p