a sad, sad day

Discussion in 'General' started by stash_up, Nov 1, 2004.

1. tis a sad time my friends, i got really pissed last night an managed to lose my bag somewhere in the village at about 2am, nothing of value u in it except for ALL my smoking stuff, my first pipe, my tin, baggys, lighters, home made bong, bubbler, my mates roller, skins, baccy, everything. luckily i had only the tinyest amount of weed in there. be annoyed if id just bought some a few days ago.

i'll post a pic of my pipe if i can find one, kind of a memorial :(

2. ive never lost anything, but when the PO took away my bubbler and 5 grams of dank, i was pissed, and nervous as to what would happen next, oh well, ya get over it with time. Any chance of goin back and lookin for it?

3. dr_krapp an i looked for it earlier for a while, i dunno hopefully it might turn up, even if the contents is missing at least i wudnt have to go buy a new bag, might have another look tomorrow wen its light.

4. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! Thats a lot of stuff to lose! you gotta go find it!
    Retrace your steps, go get that bubbler. I feel you tho, i lose my stuff occasionally. :(
    Try to cheer up buddy.

5. I lost all my weed last week in my friends car but then I found it outside somewhere.