Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A sad goodbye.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OGgarfield, Aug 9, 2013.

1. #1 OGgarfield, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
    -

2. Sad to see you go. Remember, just a bye for now, never a goodbye. 

I hope everything turn's out ok, and you get to smoke the herb again someday. Till that happen's, be strong :bongin:

3. Idk why a doctor would suggest that, unless you get paranoid as fuck about getting arrested.

Because weed exacerbates anxiety in some people that are already prone to it. The doctor is looking to eliminate all the outside factors first that may contribute to the problem.

5. I agree that trying to quit just to see if it has any positive impact is a good thing. I think it can cause certain problems when used/abused every day. Get your stuff together and pick it back up when you're ready.

Goodluck