a sad day indeed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ElectricWarrior, Sep 3, 2011.

1. sitting here looking at a 1 gram joint (king size elements ftw) of some headband....but i cant get excited about smoking it : (

im smoking this big ol fatty because after that im done smoking for a month. its a self imposed t-break. the main reason im stopping is cause i want a new piece badly, and as disposable income is hardly abundant i just cant get one as long as im smoking a half a week, or any at all for that matter.

its hard, and i havent even started my break yet lmao.

its all for a good cause though, in a month ill have enough saved up to get a sovereignty (gonna head up to 42 degrees in a2 to get it yeaaaaa) and ill be buying a fat ol sack to go along with it.

well, im off to spark it up. i will use this thread as sort of a journal which will end in a glorious milkshot of my new piece.

wish me luck blades.

"are we not men? NO! we are devo."

2. #2 Lost in the 60s, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
    Keep us updated man. And now that you mention it, I need a new piece too. Good luck on your t-break!

3. It is a sad day. Many people died, the economy got a little worse, the sun is 24 hours closer to turning into a red giant and annihilating all life on Earth.

But other than that a lot of good things happened today. I got a PS3.

4. Cant wait for that milkshot.. its gonna be a while, especially sober.

5. A sad day indeed :(. My friends bong broke today (The bong I use every day) and he only got a new diffuser last night.

6. Mad respect OP! :smoke:

7. thx for the support duders. most my friends dont smoke anymore and the ones that do sort of just rolled their eyes when i told them lol.

i am getting ready to fire up this doober right now.

8. It's just a month ^___^

9. Good luck OP.
    At least the month will be worth it, i'm looking forward to that milk shot.