Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Rookie Needs Help with A Sploof

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rookiesmoker21, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Okay, so I'm about to make myself a sploof but I'm not totally sure as how to go about it, and I don't want to mess it up so I figured I'd check here and see if I have the basic idea right... I know theres probably some threads on this already, and a few how to guides, but I checked a couple and didn't get any real help, and I'm lazy :)

I have a toilet paper roll, and some disinfecting-clean-up wet wipes, so I'm thinking I just wrap a couple of wet wipes inside the toilet paper roll and exhale through that, out my window...

Pretty simple I know, but the 2 things I'm not sure about are:
    1. Is a toilet paper roll big/long enough?
    2. Would a wet wipe work? I'm assuming so but most people say to use dryer sheets, but wet wipes are so much easier for me to get (i legitimately use them to clean my room and always have so we always have a bunch of them lol)
    3. Just checking to make sure, I'm guessing I would need to replace the wet wipes every 1-2 times right?

Thanks for the help in advance, I realize this was a pretty dumb thread and mightve been a waste of time for you, but help is much appreciated.

2. You gotta be fuckin kidding me.
    1. Tape 3 dryer sheets to the end of a toilet paper roll.
    2. Stuff toilet paper roll with dryer sheets.
    3. Spray both ends with febreeze.
    4. Cups hand around mouth and exhale through the sploof.
    There you go.

3. 1. Yes.

2. I don't know, I assume so. Dryer sheets definitely work.

3. Optimally yes. I used the same 8 dryer sheets for at least 50 sessions with no trouble, but I had some room for error.

4. Thanks! I appreciate the kind words of support and encouragement, as well as the assistance in answering my question! I'm glad you were able to understand, and did not overlook the fact that I am an idiot, and a rookie, as seen in my account name, title of this thread, and text in my post, as well as my apology in advance.:D

5. thanks :)

6. Hey blade just google it and you'll find all the information you need. You can also use the search bar on gc for a lot of questions you may have as a new toker. We've all been there before and pay no attention to some of the dicks on the site while you ask your beginner questions. Some People are just rude. Good luck man :smoke:

7. tokesmokes answer is legit. Thats pretty much it. Blow into the spoof and out the window if u have one. If u have a fan aim it out the window and blow through there; thats the best way.

8. do what everyone said above and if your going all out use a paper towel roll (much longer) and get some activated charcoal and put some layers in there. I sometimes use tobacco with my herb and the brand of cigarette i use has charcoal filters, i have collected quite a few up and fill the middle of my sploofs with them. Its seams to make way less smoke come out and help with the smell forsure.

9. lol, yeah, I know. In fairness I did ask a dumb question, but I also mentioned that in the title, and apologized in advance.

Thanks though, I appreciate it for real :)

10. Yeah, I know, he just said it in a bit of a rude way :p, but yeah I mean he did answer my question for sure, as well as you and a few other people... So thanks, I appreciate your time.

11. [quote name='"Rookiesmoker21"']

lol, yeah, I know. In fairness I did ask a dumb question, but I also mentioned that in the title, and apologized in advance.

Thanks though, I appreciate it for real :)[/quote]

No problem good luck with your sploof

12. just to add to what others have already said, it's also a good idea to pack smaller bowls that you can finish in one hit so that no unwanted smoke comes off the bowl when you're not hitting it. or you can cup the bowl with your palm/other flat object (heard coins work well)

on a side note, I use a toilet paper roll with about 3-4 dryer sheets in it and have a very small room with a small fan. Never been caught and my room is one door down and across the hall from my parents. Idk if i really need to but whenever i smoke i always make sure i leave my fan on and window open all night (unless its super cold out) just to make 100% sure that the smell is gone in the morning because I only really smoke inside at night. Planning on using it tonight! wish me luck :smoke: