A rhyme for the bud!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by DethBeetz, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Just hide and lie criminalize the weed bleed breath pure hate men die for your rights

when you take away mine so uptight its not right that you control my life am I high or just crazy

hate me rape me name me blame me frame me lock me up, and fuckin chain me

take away this life that Ive made so they can pay you and thank you, while I fuckin hate you

but I cant blame the mindless dolls, the brainwashed trolls, all the lost souls

that just need a state of mind to call home because theyre too fucked up in the head to think on their own

well, Ill tell you now that it will be a cold day in hell

when I let you haul me off to jail for a simple inhale and because our government is a fail

drift away, every day, pass the marijuana so I can stay sane in this world of parinoia

its paranormal and morbid cant you see through the forest its where they hide the truth

where they get their lies and destroy our pride by telling us how to live our fuckin lives

freedom is never free when this government is always fucking me

Good? Yes? No? lol

2. First few lines are a little too wordy, but the second half is pretty sick. Good work dude.

3. Thanks bro :)