Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a revolution in the makings....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Nov 24, 2003.

1. frangelico?

2. friendly ruffling at nicks grey eyelashes in cupids orifices?

3. derangements proceeding****

4. look guys its about time someone told you that santa does not exist :rolleyes:

why dont you try the tooth fairy she get around all year ;)

bloody stoners

5. santa hunting.....MWAUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..HAHAHA..oh sweet jesus...santa=satan!!...some thread somewhere back in the day..an old school norm, rumjil, nubbin throwdown....or somethin.

6. why dont we tie the horns to our own heads and just shoot him with poo balls anyway?

as long as we get hydro goin in the toy shop and have pounds in stockings by xxxmas we can get this thing goin

if thats what it takes.

7. look out for my name on that list:D

8. $100 dollars man i wish, id go out buy a benz and pop some crys, smoke a lil somethin and ryhme ta this

9. did you know that i really got a burnt mcdonalds gift certificate in my stocking once?!?!??!

10. It can now be revealed.

NORM'S A REPUBLICAN!

Why are Republicans so infatuated with regime change?

11. i do not necessarily desire the replacement of a regime, but the alteration of an already booming operation, simply improve on its fantastical abilities:D

12. will there be smores?

13. this just gave me a great idea, none related to the subject at hand though...

I wish i thought of this before i moved out of my house, but you should set out a glass of milk and cookies for santa, and then put exlax or whatever interesting drug you can find in your cabinets and find out who the santa imposter in your family is, haha.... ah man, that woulda been so funny to do...

14. yes i know, it woulda been great!