A review of The Vault

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by jay719, Sep 18, 2015.

1. I recent placed a small order from the vault. Ive ordered from other banks before but his was my first experience with the Vault.

Ordering: Went easy and they take debit cards, that was the main reason I used them as opposed to another bank. However, when they arrived one of my seeds packs has a different strain name than what is listed on the vault website. They seem to be the same strain but I do not like the fact that I ordered one things and received something with a different name. It makes me wonder what I actually received and I had to go online to determine that they appear to be the same thing. As a customer, I should not have to search the web to make sure I got what I ordered.
    Price: A little on the high side, the same seeds I ordered were about $10 cheaper from Attitude

Stealth: On a scale of 1 to 10 I give the stealth method used a 2. Its was not stealthy at all .
    Shipping: Shipping was quick, seeds arrived 7 days from dispatch.
    I did not like the fact that I had to sign for the package. They are clear in letting you know this beforehand but many growers do not want to ship to a location where they are located or sign for a package of illegal seeds. I could care less, no one is coming for me here in Colorado for a few seeds. However I can see where this would cause others to be quite apprehensive. You can ship without signature requirement but then you do not get any guarantee. Packages can be tracked without requiring a signature, Ive ordered seeds that way for years. The only benefit that requiring a signature provides is to protect the company, but it does so at the risk of customers.
    I also do not like the fact that in order to get a tracking number I had to email them separately from my order. Most companies automatically provide a tracking number when completing the order. What purpose this serves other than creating more work for the buyer I have no clue.

Freebies: Freebies at the vault appear to be very few. I got one free seed. The same order from attitude would have netted me around five free seeds. I dont order for freebies, but free seeds are sometimes extra value. I would have enjoyed that extra value.

So over all I had a decent experience but if other banks start taking debit cards again I would definitely consider alternatives.