Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A return to my lovely maryjane. A savage 12 week leAve of absence

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pipethoughts, Nov 28, 2011.

1. It's been 12 weeks since I last smoked some herb...so long I'm at lost for words. I've enjoyed my breif stint with semi sobriety(liquor and beer have since been flooding my belly) but this Saturday I intend to get down on some grass I grew over the summer. I plan on starting off with a nice pipe smoke...shit I'm ecstatic just thinking about it.

This 12 week stint is the longest in my 5-6 years of smoking second to that was about 8 or 1O days. So my heart sincerely goes out to all those whom for ever reason have been forced to or by choice take that long and at times painfully boring leave of absence. And as my toking buddy's have kept my seat warm so I hope every one who is in the same boat.

I'd love to hear from anyone who's also in the struggle or has had similar experiences, as I'm sure there are plenty but any stories, comments, ect would be read and appreciated

I don't know if Saturday will be a bold start back into my old friend Mary Jane, as I would face minor/major, depending on how you look at it, consequences. Regardless much love and respect.
    Keep toking