A relatively fucked up sex story

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Misc, Feb 8, 2010.

1. #1 Misc, Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2010
    This interaction is between my friend's roommate and a girl he met at a bus stop. In no way do I condone his actions; I simply thought it would be an interesting story to share. There are a lot of psychological issues to divulge from this, so if you have a phobia of psychoanalysis, don't continue reading.

First off, a little bit of information about this guy. He is 23; he claims to have never had sex with a girl he has been attracted to or liked. He sits in his room 90% of the day, pirating random movies and tinkering with his electronics setup to a level of asinine obsession. The kid has no friends on campus; he has tried to make friends, but his demeanor is utterly pessimistic. Everything he talks about is either a complaint, or an indirectly cynical comment.

His mother has been rather involved in his life recently, in hopes of helping him make friends. Yet he is too wound-up in his own world, and he refuses to adapt his behaviors to a moderate level of social acceptability. His main topics of conversation are obscure video games and technical computer stuff. He'll try to talk to anyone about these things, whereas most people have no idea what the fuck he's talking about. I sympathize with him, because I was him to a lesser extent in high school.

Now this girl asked him for directions at a bus stop, and they found some threads of conversation which enabled them to continue the relationship beyond the domain of said bus stop. They exchanged numbers, and she started texting him often about hanging out or going to the dining hall together. The kid became rather annoyed with her very quickly, as he found her questions to be nagging; he didn't enjoy the attention, but rather abhorred it. So in an attempt to get rid of her, he abruptly and rather awkwardly texted her about having sex that night.

He thought this question would scare her off, but she actually accepted his invitation. Although he was disgusted with her easiness, he went through with this plan. When she arrived he treated her like absolute shit. He explicitly told her to not touch anything in his room, and that they would have sex on the floor of his bathroom. She complied regardless.

Now this girl was allegedly 300 pounds. For some reason he thought it would be a good idea to let her ride him. (Afterwards I heard him refer to the sex as 'spelunking') He also wore a numbing sensation condom, so that he wouldn't orgasm as quickly. After about fifteen minutes of spelunking, he abruptly told her that he wasn't enjoying this, and asked her to leave. So she did, rather shamefully I'd imagine.

He immediately called his phone company and blocked her number; he also deleted his facebook page. He didn't want any contact with her ever again.

This story, related to me by my friend, really shocked and depressed me. It brings up all kinds of interesting questions.

Why would he even go through with having sex with her if his inquiry was intended to scare her away?

What kind of emotional scarring do you have to suffer to tell someone to stop fucking you halfway through?

The list goes on; I think the kid is rather demented, but is it possible for him to be adjusted? These behaviors are going to be destructive upon himself in the end, and my friend and I would like to help him.

There are a myriad of other weird things he does which pisses my friend off, but I won't go into any more detail.

This is sad enough as it is.

2. Shit man, that sounds exactly like my roommate, minus the fat chick and the whole disgustingly shameful embarrassment he put her through...

They almost need a punch in the face for being assholes. But I don't really like physical violence.

Are we friends IRL? Is this the same guy? LOL

Nah, it isn't but shit, that is messed up. If I were you, I would definitely say something... because that's real messed.

3. he might have some emotional issues. or he might be embarassed that hes never found that genuine connection with a partner, and so this is his way of making himself not feel so bad, you know playing alpha wolf or top dog or something.

either way, it sucks that someone elses emotions and feelings were involved.

4. He sure knows how to treat a lady.

5. I thought girls liked assholes, no?

6. Jeez man thats wrong but kind of funny at the same time. btw why the fuck would he wear a numbing condom to get rid of her quicker. Least he could do is bust a nutt and THEN say leave. Not that I condone any of the above but seriously dude...

7. Fat or not, you should always get the job done. Unless somebody shit's on you, but thats a whole other story.

Your buddy sound's like a champ though, anybody who's going to invite some fat chick he met at a bus stop to have sex on his bathroom floor is pretty solid in my books, lol.

8. That dude is a psychopath. Shit, i wouldn't live with him. Let's see- fiddles endlessly with electronic devices, despises the company of others, feels completely alone and clearly has no conscience. I think that describes the dudes involved in every school shooting for the past 20 years, as well as most of the serial killers on death row.

9. Me and your roommate need to hang out. LOL

10. thats a real sad story man im for real to:(

11. I feel sorry for the chick. :(

If he came up to me talking about comps I'd be the kind of guy who would listen and not shrug him off.

But this guy obviously has issues. He was given the opportunity to have sex and he premeditatively turned around and threw it straight in her face.

I would like to say that he can be converted, but after what he did to that chick i don't know if its possible.

I think even if he was around people who shared similar interests ( comps & electronics) he wouldn't get along with them.

Sadly he may be a fallen cause. I'd be nice to him and just include him whenever you can. ( if you can tolerate it)

12. Both the chick, and your friends roomate are idiots. No respect, not even for themselves.

13. I possess as much technical knowledge as him, if not more, yet he flaunts it in conversation as if he's a cyberspace demigod. I'll converse with him on the subject, but there's only so many wii-hacking and pirating stories I can handle. Shit gets annoying real fast.

We're gonna invite him over to watch this in a few days..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L2ooG_MX9E]YouTube - The Fox Scene from Antichrist (Chaos Reigns)[/ame]

14. No offense, because I do not know him, but he really sounds like the guy who killed all those people at Virginia Tech (Two-three years ago, I think?).

He needs help. maybe a psycologist and therapist as well.

15. That is shocking, both your friend and the girl.

In my unprofessional opinion, your friend sounds like he's a narcissist, or just really full of himself. He obviously thinks he's interesting (too interesting for the people around him?), unwilling to adapt, treating people like dirt

When he treats a girl like utter shit, he's so awesome that he can't take the 'normal' route and just not call her. No, he has to block her. Because he is just that awesome and special and unforgettable. If it were some crazy-stalker chick, then yeah okay, but a one night stand? I'd love to know where he got the idea that she's even want to reach him after the crap he pulled.

This story makes me want to observe your friend. The things I'm saying could all be wrong, but damn it'd be interesting:eek:

I agree with the above, as much as you want to help your friend, this is obviously a pretty deep issue that a couple of joints and a chat won't solve. Judging by this story alone, he doesn't seem like he'd jump at the chance of going to a therapist, but I think for him to get out of his head and start living in the real world, he'd need to

Good luck dude

16. thats FUCKED up.

17. Funny you say that; the girls I've related this story to have also been curious, wanting to meet and observe him. One went so far as to say she'd like to explore his room, to see what's on his computer.

I don't know if I would classify him as being narcissistic; he doesn't seem to be overtly infatuated with himself. He rather exudes a disgust with his life, his troubles. I don't know if he acts out of hatred and despair, or from some deeper wounding fear.

The kid's mother is an old hippy; his father an Indian engineer working for Phillips. I can't imagine how confusing that upbringing would be, or how such parenting would affect my mentality. But who knows; this is simply speculation. His parents could be comforting and loving. Yet I doubt it.

18. Some dudes think it's cool, other dudes know it's cruel.

He'll get his someday, trust me.

19. The way he treated that girl disgusts me. The only thing that disgusts me more is the fact that assholes like him get more action than I've ever gotten (yeah, I'm a virgin).

20. Sounds to me like a closet gay with asperger's syndrome and a hint of psychopathy. I think the only thing we'll be able to agree on about this dude is that he's def a misanthrope.