A Recommended Way to Store my Weed?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by iPowers, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Hey guys,

So I often smoke my friends out and when I bring my weed with me, I just put the pipes, weed, etc. all in one orange bag that I take with me. However, I find that to be inconvenient. It's like I have an orange purse I just throw a ton of shit in and that's it. It's all over the place and not organized, and I want a better way to organize my stuff. Does anyone recommend anything so I can organize my weed in a better fashion?

2. I mean...take me through what you think an "organised" setup would be?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. A way to organize my pipes, weed, and other stuff in their own sections without it bouncing around all over the place if possible.

4. A way to organize my pipes, weed, and other stuff in their own sections without it bouncing around all over the place if possible.

5. Sounds like...maybe you need like either a small makeup kit, or divided lunch box.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Or maybe some sort of briefcase or backpack?

7. How I store my shit : Put all weed inside jar , , bag has a protective top pocket inside , throw in my conepiece down stem plus jar inside , pour out filters throw them in there, put grinder in here also.
    Main bag , bong with jumper or towel wrapped around it to protect it , bottle of water and chop bowel with a few snacks.

That's my ideal way

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I dig that idea. I'll give it a try. Thanks man. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. All you need, drop a J, a small pipe, a bag of grass and everything else, smell proof. I saw a gal in Bermuda pack one full of HQ bud, walked on the ship, they xRay'd it, back on board. She lined the inside with Mylar, like a pop tart comes in. She has her stash in a little cloth rolled up. Slide in hair spray, done. s-l300.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Backpack

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Got any particular recommended type with certain features or would you say any backpack would do?

I'll look into this too. Thank you. :)

Anyone else who has ideas let me know. Especially if it's something creative or interesting!