A Reason

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NetG, Dec 29, 2010.

1. while remembering the song and current struggles in my life I thought...
    you can't give yourself to me cause you've given yourself over first to god?  then I hate him all the more...why must he get everything handed to him for DOIN NOT A GOD DAMNED THING. BUT YOU CANNOT GIVE ME THE LOVE I NEED AND EVEN AFTER I TIRELESSLY BUST MY ASS FOR YOU I GET NOTHING?  GOD DAMN HIM FOR CLAIMING what I worked for...and why?  Because if his title?  THEN I AM GOD!!!! bestow upon ME your love and your affection...For I too will do nothin for you!!!  But at least you can see me...you can even touch me.  THAT IS MORE THAN YOUR SO CALLED GOD HAS EVER DONE FOR YOU!!! PROVE IT!!  Touch me...I give you love...he does not...hope?  Serves what purpose to the hopeless?  Those who can never have hope?  I can give you love!  Why not give ME your great love?  I have done something for you HE NEVER HAS!!!  For ANYONE but himSELF!   

LOVE me!  Touch ME!  FEEL me...there is no doubt that I am real...when has he ever done that for you?  never...I...need your love to feel real...without your love...I have no purpose on this earth...without your love...I have no choice but to leave this earth...this existence...please do not withhold your love anymore from me...please give me reason to live once more...my love?

2. YOu need...therapy

That's what I would go with but uh...thats my own thing..

3. ....What......the fuck......am I reading:confused:

4. :confused:

5. I second this.

6. Wow dude, I'm wrecked right now and could only make sense of a little bit ....I think. Since you are completely ripped I think I might get the point. ARe you saying that you are god?

lol....wow, this is weird...

7. Maybe you should call a hooker, they don't hand you any shit about giving themselves "over to god".