A really big fuck up :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by experimentalist, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Hello Everyone!

I am fucked! haha.. my wife and I were just up visiting my family over the last weekend
    and as usual we took all of our things including our camera with us. We arrived and realized
    that the camera needed to be charged, so I plugged it in and left it on the floor overnight.

Well the weekend came and went, and my wife and I returned home the other day. I went
    to take some photos of my current grow and realized I couldn't find the camera. I then
    realized that I had left it at my dads place, on the floor, charging. I then remembered that
    the camera also had all of my harvest pics in it, about 50 pictures of my last harvest from
    a week ago. Fuck!

The camera is in another country, in a small town, ten hours drive from here, not including
    time wasted at the border!

Now my dad doesn't live at the place we were at. He moved out, and we just were staying
    there while we were visiting in town. His girlfriend lives in the town and looks after the house
    while he is away now. There is no doubt in my mind that she will find the camera in a
    couple of days when she checks up on the place, and she will no doubt see the harvest
    photos and inform my father!

Now, I guess I don't really care. I'm old enough to stand up for my own actions, but still,
    I have to deal with this drama now. My dad is very anti-mj, no question about it. If he
    wants to change the nature of our relationship because of MJ then fuck him. If I get the
    opportunity, I'll say they are photos of a friends plants or something, just to not have to
    deal with his shit. My wife and I just had a daughter, his first grand daughter, and I want
    him to be around for her, not off all pissed about some photos his GF saw on a camera!

Oh well, I guess I'll just wait it out until I get the phone call :) Or maybe his girlfriend will
    call and say that she wants to smoke with me, lol.

:bongin: ~Experimentalist

2. Ah shit happens man, sorry. I'm sure you will be fine, best of luck.

3. That an interesting story. One thing I know is that things always turn out alright in the end.

4. Show him The Union. :smoking:

5. QFT mother fucker

6. Lol I find that funny

7. Your dads gf is a nosey bitch if shes gonna go through someone elses pictures

8. dude. just get her number and call her. tell her you left your camera there and send her money to ship it to you.

9. who knows ...there are no accidents in the universe...perhaps the old man will be cool with it?

hell maybe you get to fire him up???

stay positive best thing you can do !

you never know? anythings possable!!!