A real weed party!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Aimer, May 2, 2005.

1. About 8 of my friends all at my one friends house cuz his parents are out of town.. first we make 8 weed burgers with the cheese, etc and we hit up the hookah and another bong and 2 pipes and we made this pool bong.. what it is, is a cooler upside down with a hole in it for the bowl..

you light it and let it fill up with smoke and it slowly rises outa the water and u go into the water and go under it and its a huge fogged out cooler and we all just kept going under and shit it was fucking amazing night..

igot so fucked up ... wow and then we ended up making weed hot chocolate... seriously

i woke up high.. this morning it was amazing

we had maybe half o of weed.

2. Weed burgers? Weed hot chocolate? sounds good. any recipes?

3. well i know we ground up the weed and we put it in with the cheese and hamburger meat and it ended up like sloppy joes in a way... we had to make the burgers shape then put it on the grill but it ended up not being messy and really good

4. sounds like fun. especially that hotboxing in the gravity bong-like cooler.

5. Sounds like a good time.

6. are you saying you only used a half an Oz for all that stuff?

7. yeah dude, if you think that smoking a half between 8 people is a special night, you have much more to experience....

8. actually we used an o.. lol, my friends were talkin about it and they said they threw in half o each .. lol i didnt evne realize

9. Man that cooler thing sound hella fuckign awesome but id be afriad of drowning

10. Haha sounds like a good night. I don't really get the cooler thing though... the water was inside it or what? you said you put it upside down, where's the water? lol

11. I think what he was saying was, they put it upside down in the pool and got all the smoke in it. Then they swam up under it and put their heads inside the cooler and inhaled. I might be completely wrong though :smoking: