Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a real strand?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by taylor r, Sep 29, 2008.

1. i just got a zone of some danks for 400. the guy who sold it said it was called black damania has anyone heard of this or something like it? thanks:smoking:

2. ya black domina....danky look it up

3. eh.... you can never really believe what people say about strains unless you're buying from a grower, or you have very very few middlemen.

and what's a zone?

4. the only way you know a strain is legit, is by going to a dispensary, but even then....

the best way to get a legit strain is to buy some beans (seeds) yourself and
    breed your own MMJ, or even crossbreed (to make new strains) etc.

5. i think a zone is an ounce if i can remember, post some pics also

6. what's a strand? Is that like getting stranded?

7. Getting stranded in black domainia!?!?!? :D

8. NOTE: noobs do not post in seasoned tokers... How i know your a noob is you said strand...

9. Yep it's strain, not strand. I always laugh when I see people here say strand...like it's a piece of string or spaghetti or something.

I've never heard of that strain, and google shows nobody selling seeds. Damiana is a South American shrub. I'm sure it's possible that someone named a strain Black Damiana, but I'm guessing it was just some good hydro and the dealer wanted to give it a cool street name for marketing purposes.

Is the smoke good? If the answer is no, don't buy it again. If the answer is yes, who cares what it's actually called? ;)

10. ive heard of black dhalia-schieze actually has mad pics od it

11. my boy got a seeds from sensi seeds called black domina, its fuckin expensive, its got to be good, its like 100$+ for 10 seeds

12. dude its black domina thats a strain

13. hell yeah that's a strain man. i would have definitely copped that deal. enjoy that herb bro!

14. I have a friend who just was talking/raving over Black Domina on another forum. Supposed to be great ganja!! Enjoy. And he grew his out from seeds. I have the 3 strains he bred, and they are all killer. Love having different strains to play with. Some are good for the head, others great for arthritis and muscle spasms. All have their place in the grand scheme of things!!!
    Olde Hippee

15. Who cares? Most dealers lie about strains anyway.
    JUST SMOKE IT

16. BLACK DAHLIA MURDER!:metal: