A Real Life Story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by worknplay, Feb 27, 2009.

1. I lost my job of 3 years today, I've had 2 people close to me die in the past 2 weeks, ran over a piece of wood the other night going down a country road, and now have 4 nails in my tires (2 in the front left, 1 on the front right, and one in the right rear), along with some other crazy mess. Not to mention all the bills I gotta pay. However, the birthday is Sunday, I'm still young, and nothing will bring me down. Hell I'm high right now...lol but don't have a lot left :( (but I'll prob need to quit for a while anyways until I find another job)

That is my "real life story"...

Time to reorganize my priorities and fight my way through and do what I gotta do.

After I come down from this...lol

2. Real life isn't glamorous all the time, sounds like you've still got a considerable amount of optimism and ambition. Keep it that way :)

3. Hang in there :)

4. When life throws you a curve ball....what ever youll make it dude! ;)

5. props for keepin your head up. :smoking:

6. correct me if i am wrong but isn't moving to Mexico for work counter productive? that would be like going to McDonald's for fried chicken you know? unless you already got some good paying work lined up but from what i hear that's non existent unless you going to become a drug mule.

7. Um bro i think you made a stoner mistake u should go post in the anthology section.....:rolleyes: cause Wtf are you talkin bout

8. i get what your saying,because all the mexicans come here for work because theres none in their counrty.
    hopefully when he moves there though,he wont be getting any mexican dirt weed.

damnnn,mexico sucks.

9. i'm hella high, wtf:smoking:

10. hell, at least you got your shit in order for the most apart. sorry to hear about your losses.

11. Lol read the message in his name.....

12. Damn bro... I'm sorry for your situation! But you'll pull through aye.. do whatever it takes to get a job and hold on there... And yeah, you might have to quit buds for a while. Think of it as just a nice T break. Goodluck man.

13. about the mexico thang hes prolly joking about that..

lmao dont wanna get no flu do we?:D

14. #14 worknplay, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    hahaha bumpin old threads guys? Yea man I was kidding about moving to Mexico for work. lol I'm still sitting my unemployed self in the good ol' USA drawing unemployment. I've had a few leads for work, but I gotta admit, I've enjoyed the time off. But it's time for me to get back out there and find a new job, because the bank account is finally starting to get to a point that I don't like it being at.

Nah, theres the solution to that in my sig. heh :D

15. your optimism amazes me... I wish i could have shared that aspect of you when i was a bit younger... I hated myself for too long. But life has a funny way of making everything the shittiest it could possibly be before finally things start going your way. I think that's life's way of saying you need to experience more then happiness and content in a lifespan.