A re-introduction!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by disch0rd, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Hey all! Re-Introducing myself to the community after having been away for many years.

Name's disch0rd! I hail from the Mile High City, Denver Colorado! Relocated here about 5 years ago and have been loving life ever since. I cook and bake professionally. I am really interested in high end glass, milkshots/vids, and grow journals.

I'm in the process of gathering equipment to finally start my first legitimate grow since moving to Colorado. Had a couple harvests under my belt in a small stealth grow in my hometown that I hardly documented, but am looking forward to graduating to legitimate equipment after having not put hands in soil in over 10 years. Also in the process of starting a massive (80+ cubic feet) of vegetable garden space this season. Gonna be lots of goodies coming down the road in late July/August! Hope you all will stay tuned.

Anyways, for those who I know through this community from the days of long ago, hello again! It's good to be back! To the new faces, it's a pleasure to meet you! I look forward to becoming more active in this community after having been away from the forums for so long. Cheers!
    :passtheshit::gc_rocks:
    -disch0rd

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Welcome back brother. GC has changed over the years, but still a great place.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

3. Cheers! It's nice to see one of the forums has survived over the years.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome back Disch0rd! I like your name and I hope to see you around a lot :)

~Toni~

5. I was out for about 10 years. Lots more newbies here now. It's good to see so many more people loving the plant and growing their own.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

6. Thanks Toni! I think you will! :yay:

I've been out for just about the same amount of time, brother! Times have changed! Legalization has brought on a wave of people looking at the plant in ways we never thought possible! What a time to be alive! :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1