A rant.

Discussion in 'General' started by MandalaSmoker, Oct 3, 2008.

1. I went shopping to pick-up some food and stuff.I was walking through the aisles and went insane.First off pudding used to be 17 cents a thing now it is 85 cents for one pudding pack.Peanut butter went from 2.00$ something to 2.67$.Milk is up hell every fucking thing in the store is up.I spent about 300$ for me to last a month for food.

This shit is inasne.I used to be able to buy enough food to last me for a month with 200$ at MOST.Now its fucking up 100$.I gotta get moving.I dont even know if the food I got will last me.

Anyone else going through what I am?

2. Fuck yea dude. Milk is like fucking 5 dollars ridiculous considering thats a virtually unlimited source of it!!!

Everything is expensive now... I honestly think you'd be better off ordering from the dollar menu at wendy's now-a-days...

3. did you get so mad you destroyed a busload of schoolchildren in rage?

4. No, but I would like to viciously kill a panda bear...

Give ben stiller a run for his money, eh - EH! ;)

5. I dont know if this was sarcasm but yeah I am fucking pissed,but no I wouldnt kill children for it.:)

6. Were the schoolchildren at fault for it? Becouse if so then yes :devious:

7. Sadly even just decent food is expensive now days. If you want your grocery bill to be the way it was your gonna need alot of balogni(sp?), bread, and ramen

8. Just this little place called The United States of America.

9. I know,lol.That's why I said I nead to move out of this counrty.

10. Try getting all organiz food.
    Whole foods will run your ass into the ground.
    :(

11. Yeah everyone.. and their dog. Welcome to the NWO.
    wait a few weeks it will get a lot worse this is just the beginning

12. No need to be rude about it.

13. Our terrible economy

14. Sorry if i came off as a dick. Its just the harsh reality.
    I speak da Troof